- Early Bird | Discounted Flights 8 AM to 10:00 AM
- Early Bird Solo Flight $135 p/p. Ages 13 and up | Minimum weight to fly solo is 70 kg.
- Early Bird Tandem or Triple Flight $105 p/p. Ages 5+ | Ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult. Max Combined weight is 200 kg.
- Parasail Flights | 11am till 6pm 11 AM to Close
- Solo Flight $145 p/p. Ages 13 + | Minimum weight to fly solo is 70 kg
- Tandem or Triple Flight $115 p/p. Ages 5+ | Ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult. Max combined weight is 200 kg.
- Observers Per Person
- Go Pro
- Combo Photos and Go Pro
Parasailing is easy, fun and an experience you will never ever forget!
Looking for exciting things to do while visiting Taupo? Then look no further! Parasailing is one of New Zealand’s top-rated activities and with Big Sky Parasail, you’re in great hands. Want to fly solo or with a friend or two? No problem as long as you’re over 70 kgs. You can fly up to 1000 feet for stunning views of Lake Taupo. All flights are 12 minutes long and come with an optional ‘freefall’ decent. Enjoy an optional refreshing dip in the clear lake waters with the Big Sky dip near the end of your flight. Rise into the air behind the boat and enjoy the peaceful silence of the skies. Take in the panoramic views of Lake Taupo and the tranquil waters below while you drift through the clouds.